Missih Dental Care and Periodontics has an exciting opportunity for an eager and outgoing NYS licensed General Dentist or Restorative Dentist (Prosthodontics). We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and experienced dentist to join our growing team.
As a General Dentist or Restorative Dentist (Prosthodontics) with our practice you will enjoy complete autonomy over treatment planning, the ability to control the hiring process of your own assistant and RDH. Missih Dental Care and Periodontics is an entrepreneurial organization that values integrity, transparency, and high energy.
You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities, cracked or fractured teeth, and oral diseases. You will also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, root canals, and other surgical procedures. Most procedures are kept in-house, we work with excellent specialists for cases requiring outside referral. Other responsibilities include:
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Maintain an awareness of the budget and work in conjunction with operations team to attain financial objectives of the office.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school
- Must have a NYS & DEA license
Work Days & Locations:
- Vestal, NY, Monday & Wednesday
- Elmira, NY, Tuesday & Thursday
- Syracuse, NY, Tuesday & Thursday
NEW Graduates Welcome!
The practice owner is a board-certified Periodontist & implant surgeon, willing to provide surgical mentorship and offer permanent residency sponsorship.